All lawyers entering any category should please note as follows:
- Submissions should, as far as practical, not exceed 1,000 words;
- Submissions should be category specific i.e. should relate specifically to the particular category entered;
- The awards relate (in general) to the period commencing 1 January 2018;
- There is no precise ‘formula’ to be followed in any submission for any category of award but, as stated, submissions should focus on the category of award being entered and refer as concisely as possible to the grounds or reasons why the firm of solicitors/individual solicitor/team of solicitors or lawyers or service provider should receive the relevant award;
- If, for whatever reason, in the opinion of the judges, it is considered there are not sufficient entries in a specific category, the judges may withdraw that category from the awards, and
- The decisions of the panel of judges are final.
- With the exception of Law Firm of the Year category, submissions into regional categories must enter into their respective region. Recipients from each region will then go forward for the National award.