Open to all in house banking and finance lawyers and legal teams (whether in-house or working in law firms) that specialise in Banking and Finance in Ireland
Entries for this award should focus on a single banking or finance file, deal, or case that has a significant Irish element to it and that sets new standards in the delivery of legal services, thereby demonstrating the firm’s market-leading position. They should summarise the matters key features, explain its significance and outline the team’s role.
The judging panel will be looking for evidence of:
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Project management skills
- Client satisfaction and value for money
Please include the following information:
- Describe the deal and why it was important.
- What was your team’s role on the deal or case, include details of team members and lead lawyer and explain why your team excelled against the following criteria: legal expertise and innovation, project management skills and team working.
- Provide evidence of client satisfaction and the ‘value’ your team brought to the table. What difference did the team make?