Open to all lawyers and legal teams (whether in-house or working in law firms) that specialise in technology, media, and telecommunications.
Entries for this award should focus on a single file, deal or case that has a significant Irish element to it and that sets new standards in the delivery of legal services, thereby demonstrating the firm’s market-leading position. They should summarise the matter’s key features and explain its significance.
The criterion set out in the foregoing paragraph should be reflected in the submission and should also refer to the following:
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Project management skills
- Client satisfaction
Please include the following information:
- Describe the file, deal or case and why it was important.
- What was your team’s role on the deal or case, include details of team members and lead lawyer and explain why your team excelled against the following criteria: legal expertise and innovation, project management skills and team working.
- Provide evidence of client satisfaction and the ‘value’ your work brought to the table. What difference did the team make?