NOMINATION DEADLINE EXTENDED
Due to unprecedented demand, the nomination deadline for the 2019 Irish Law Awards has been extended until 5PM THURSDAY 18 APRIL 2019.
This is the final deadline as judging will commence on 23 April.
The awards aim to identify, honour, and publicise outstanding achievements, while also recognising those who have dedicated their lives to serving in the legal profession. This annual event is designed to recognise excellence in the legal profession of Ireland, commending the achievements of lawyers. Similar events have been hosted across Europe for many years, and this prestigious ceremony allows Irish legal professionals to be recognised alongside their international peers. Nominations can be made by a prospective nominee themselves, by a third party, by the Judging Panel or by the Awards organisers.
Nomination Deadline: 12 April 2019
All lawyers entering any category should please note as follows:
• Submissions should, as far as practical, not exceed 1,000 words;
• Submissions should be category specific i.e. should relate specifically to the particular category entered;
• The awards relate (in general) to the period commencing 1 January 2018;
• There is no precise ‘formula’ to be followed in any submission for any category of award but, as stated, submissions should focus on the category of award being entered and refer as concisely as possible to the grounds or reasons why the firm of solicitors/individual solicitor/team of solicitors or lawyers or service provider should receive the relevant award;
• If, for whatever reason, in the opinion of the judges, it is considered there are not sufficient entries in a specific category, the judges may withdraw that category from the awards, and
• The decisions of the panel of judges are final.
• With the exception of Law Firm of the Year category, submissions into regional categories must enter into their respective region. Recipients from each region will then go forward for the National award.
About The Awards
Now in their 8th year, these awards aim to identify, honour, and publicise outstanding achievements, while also recognising those who have dedicated their lives to serving in the legal profession. This annual event is designed to recognise excellence in the legal profession of Ireland, commending the achievements of lawyers.
**NEW DATE**: 14 June 2019
VENUE: Clayton Hotel Burlington Road
Ireland’s first ever awards ceremony to celebrate generations of Irish families that work together has just been launched by Today FM Presenter Matt Cooper. The 2019 Energia Family Business Awards take place in the Round [...]
Press Release LEGAL PROFESSIONALS CONTINUE TO RAISE THE BAR AT THE CLINCH WEALTH MANAGEMENT IRISH LAW AWARDS 2018 The Irish legal profession raised the bar last night, as over 90 Irish law firms, legal practitioners [...]
Join the growing number of legal practices who are actively upgrading their visual security Leading firms of various sizes have recognised the consequences of visual data breaches. Having identified the increased risks associated with [...]