The Sole Practitioner / Sole Principal Law Firm of the Year Award honours an outstanding firm of solicitors headed by a sole practitioner. The firm will have demonstrated in an exemplary manner an exceptional achievement or achievements in the law in 2016.
As well as celebrating an exceptional achievement or achievements, this award will publicise the award-winning law firm as epitomising the ideals of the legal profession in Ireland.
The criteria which the judging panel will consider, which are not in any sense to be considered absolute or exhaustive, include the following:
- Quality of legal services offered;
- Extent of delivery of the concept of excellence in client care;
- Effective communication with clients;
- Pro bono initiatives/services to the local community;
- ‘Work’ processes, management of the provision of legal services and use of technology;
- Significance of an achievement or achievements, where relevant and appropriate, referred to in any nomination.